Augie Chang Photography: NEW! --- 3/7/09 - Intro to Digital Photography Workshop

Sunday, December 28, 2008

NEW! --- 3/7/09 - Intro to Digital Photography Workshop

REPOSTING SINCE MOST PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN GETTING MORE INFO


Who is this for?
For beginners who are interested in taking better everyday pictures. From children to birthday parties, to traveling. We cover most of the everyday situations.

How do I sign up?
If you are interested in this workshop, sign up now by emailing me at augie@augiechang.com

Where does the workshop take place?
San Ramon CA

What if I want to see your previous workshop photos?
Here is a link to view pictures of my previous workshops


I am interested, how do I pay for the workshop?

I accept online credit card payment


2 comments:

Plummie said...

Can't wait!!

Plummie said...

Can't wait!!