Augie Chang Photography: Perri

Monday, January 12, 2009

Perri

I usually take the entire January off to recover from a year of shoot. This is my "me" time month. Not only do I go to Tahoe often, but this is also time for me to work on my personal projects, my interests and just whatever floats my boat. Since I am expecting to receive my new camera very soon, I have already aligned a few models to work with. What I am trying to do is work on a few things that I have always wanted to do throughout the year. I am going to keep this a secret so you will have to come back and see. It is VERY important to get to know my new camera before I bring it into the field for weddings.

Today, I met one of my models, Perri (what a cool name) for a few test shots. We got to know each other pretty well. We chatted, we exchanged interests and I decided to work with her this week on an awesome shoot near where I live. Come back to see more! But for now, here are a few test shots...ok people, these are just test shots!!


No comments: