Augie Chang Photography: Proud

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Proud

I cannot remember when was the last time I was proud to be an American. I think it was when Clinton was still in the office and I was traveling overseas in Europe somewhere when I told the other person that I am an American. I remember those days, I was proud of my country, happy to be a part of the great world. It was a rough past 8 years but today, I am once again, excited and proud to be an American. I am hopeful and I am honored to witness the changes in our country. I don't think Obama is the answer to all of our problems, but he definitely gives hope to many Americans. Hope is a great start, hope leads to better life. May God bless our country and the world.

I know I will be glued to the TV tomorrow :)



1 comment:

Lipstick and Hangnails said...

I say HERE HERE to the part about being proud to be an American. I can't remember when the last time I was proud either. But, I feel proud again.