Augie Chang Photography: Wendy & David's E-Session in Mission District, SF

Friday, February 06, 2009

Wendy & David's E-Session in Mission District, SF

This is my first engagement session of 2009. Also, this is the first engagement session that I did with my new Canon 5D Mark 2 camera. What a treat to shoot in this colorful neighborhood of San Francisco. I knew I wanted to shoot here, but I had no idea what streets, or which area that I want to work in. Wendy, David and I agreed to just meet up, and wander around the streets of Mission. That is the best way to do it! We stopped whenever inspiration hits me. There were murals, paintings, colorful areas all over the area. We even went into a recycle furniture store for a few shots.










2 comments:

Dustin and Aimee Hatcher said...

Great shots Augie! I rally like the 6th one down.

Unknown said...

Nice work! I've been wanting to do an E-session in the Mission for awhile. Jealous! :-)