Augie Chang Photography: Meet Kathryn! - Dream a Little Dream Events

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Meet Kathryn! - Dream a Little Dream Events

I met Kathryn probably a year and a half ago in some parties that I cannot remember, but we never had a chance to sit down and chat. I have always heard about her as part of the "Fab 5" and how wonderful her service is. Two weeks ago, Kathryn and I ran into each other (again) at Hotel Vitale's gathering, so we decided to meet up for lunch and get to know each other a bit more :-) I am always in search of a reason to have lunch yeah?!

I met Kathryn at her wonderful office space on Fillmore today. I walked up to a beautifully decorated space. She was in the middle of opening a few more boxes of new furniture. Of course, I rolled up my sleeves and offered my help. After the boxes and packaging are cleared away, we walked across the street and enjoyed a wonderful lunch at the Grove.

Check out Kathryn's business - Dream a Little Dream Events

No comments: