Augie Chang Photography: Sharon & Lawrence's E-Session at Union Square

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sharon & Lawrence's E-Session at Union Square

I have once wanted to be a doctor (but again, who didn't?!), but that "dream" of mine shattered after I sat down and spoke to a doctor about his job. He asked why I wanted to be a doctor and whether I was willing to put my job as first priority. I didn't know what to say.

Sharon and Lawrence are both doctors. Sharon is practicing in the bay area and Lawrence is graduating in June from Chicago. I have major respect for this couple. Not only are they dating long distance, they both work very hard to become best doctors.

Their E-Session took them out of their comfort zone but we all had a great time and isn't it nice to play model once in a while?










No comments: