Augie Chang Photography: Jesebel & Eric's Wedding @ Argonaunt Hotel, San Francisco

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Jesebel & Eric's Wedding @ Argonaunt Hotel, San Francisco

I had to meet Jesebel at the Argonaunt Hotel in San Francisco for her getting ready pictures, so I arrived a few minutes ahead of schedule. I knocked on the hotel door and a girl who looked exactly like Jesebel greeted me. At first, I thought it was Jesebel wearing her bridesmaid's dress, but after looking puzzled and confused for a minute, a thought that Jesebel maybe a twin came to mine. I must have stood there for a bit, looked awkward in front of this Jesebel-look-alike. I did one of the "ah.... you are ... " then, she finished my sentence for me ...

I was correct. Jesebel has an identical twin. For some reason, it didn't come up during our engagement session, but it really threw me off guard for a bit :-)















2 comments:

Huckleberry Karen said...

I love the photo of the bride laughing. You can feel the joy and happiness she is feeling. Great job Augie!

Unknown said...

Love the shot of all those kids... everyone had such a funny face