Augie Chang Photography: 10 Years Ago Today

Friday, August 28, 2009

10 Years Ago Today

It was exactly 10 years ago today that I married to my best friend May. Our relationship started out as friends/classmates in college, then slowly developed into true love. Today, we have two beautiful boys together and I just can't believe how time flies in front of my eyes.

I still remember the day when I was at the alter saying my vows to her. I still remember I got choked up. I had to take a moment, gather myself, then finish what I had to say.

I am so lucky to have found the one I love.



date: 8/28/99 @ Sts Peter and Paul Church San Francisco

7 comments:

Sparkling Spontaneity said...

aw happy anniversary! i love your photos theyre are amazing.

Beverly Yip said...

CONGRATS!!! May is GORGEOUS!! Augie, love your hair :)

Kimberly said...

Happy Anniversary!

Lisa said...

Congrats a million times over! I love you and I love May even more! You are so lucky to have married your best friend!

Unknown said...

Good stuff Augie! Great seeing you yesterday.

I am Hap(py) said...

Hi Augie -

Blessed Anniversary and may the Lord bless you and your wife many more good years to come =)

Katherine from SG

Nellybelly said...

Happy belated anniversary guys!!