Augie Chang Photography: Jenn & Brian's Wedding at Casa Real, Pleasanton

Monday, August 31, 2009

Jenn & Brian's Wedding at Casa Real, Pleasanton

One evening, Jenn and I spent about an hour on the phone just talking about anything and everything, including her wedding of course. There is just something about Jenn that I immediately felt comfortable with. Jenn and Brian are one of those nice and funny couples. They are dynamic, fun and just a joy to be around. During their engagement session, Jenn shared many stories of her past with me. From her family dynamics to her journey on finding the right one - Brian. That's the kind of connection I love from my couples.

I couldn't wait to shoot their wedding at the beautiful Casa Real. The people at Casa Real are among the most professional and nicest people I know. It is always a pleasure to be back.



















No comments: