Augie Chang Photography: Visiting Belvedere Castle in Central Park, NYC

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Visiting Belvedere Castle in Central Park, NYC



Lisa (my studio manager and wedding assistant) and I have been out here since Monday evening. We are here for Kate and Russ' wedding in NYC Central Park. The weather was awesome! 65 degree plus/minus. I am hoping tomorrow's weather is going to be just as good. Lisa and I spent the afternoon visiting the ceremony location to make sure we know the layout of the land.

This is a silly picture but it shows how much fun Lisa and I have when we are around each other.

Come back after tomorrow for a few teasers from Kate and Russ' wedding!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love this picture...classic Lisa photo.

Kimberly said...

It sounded like you guys had an awesome trip!