Augie Chang Photography: Kate & Russ' Wedding in NYC Central Park Slideshow

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Kate & Russ' Wedding in NYC Central Park Slideshow

It was absolutely AMAZING to have the opportunity of a lifetime to shoot in NYC's central park. It is (now I can say "was") a long time dream of mine. As long as I can remember of being a photographer, I have always said to myself "one day Augie, one day I will shoot a beautiful wedding in Central Park". Now I can say I did. Thanks to my generous and wonderful couple - Kate and Russ.

Kate and Russ had originally planned to get married in the bay area, but plans changed which took all the guests to NYC (including me and my team!). The weather, the crowd, New York city all came together for them on their beautiful wedding day. I am so pleased with the images that I am putting up their slideshow for you all to view. Enjoy!!





3 comments:

shoegirl said...

Augie, the pleasure was OURS! Not only do we have beautiful keepsakes of our wedding day, but also of such great memories of the best time with friends, family - and of course you and your team! We had such a blast (although Brent may have had too much fun on the subway!) -thank YOU!

Anonymous said...

very very cool!

MDMH PHOTOS said...

Truly talented. Guess who I wanna be when I grow up, lol.