Augie Chang Photography: Beverly and Jason's Wedding at Cline Cellar, Sonoma

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Beverly and Jason's Wedding at Cline Cellar, Sonoma

Beverly and Jason got married at the beautiful Cline Cellars in Sonoma. I forgot that I actually shot there many years ago.

This location brought back a lot of great memories for me. Cline Cellars was one of the first locations that I shot when I started my photography business. My friends Denise and Atsushi had their ceremony there and I was their photographer. I still remember how nervous I was! Nonetheless, I had a GREAT time and that contributed to my love for weddings.

8+ years later, I was back at the beautiful Cline Cellars. This time, I was there to celebrate Beverly and Jason's love for each other. I was THRILLED when I heard that Jason was incorporating his 2nd love (aka his hand-built muscle car) into the wedding. You'll see a few of the beauty below!























3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Augie
I subscribe to Google Alerts and was delighted to be alerted to your blog site. I work for Cline Cellars. Your images are fabulous! Congratulations to the married couple and to you for such beautiful work.
Charene Beltramo

maQeup_makeup said...

wow these photos are gorgeous!!! :D love your colors!

maQeup_makeup said...

wow these photos are gorgeous!!! :D love your colors!