Augie Chang Photography: Matt - Senior Session

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Matt - Senior Session

It is not often do I get to work with high school seniors. I am mainly a wedding and children photographer, and there are photographers out there that focus mainly on "senior portraits". I was lucky enough to work with one of the coolest high school seniors that I've met. At first, I didn't know what to expect walking into the session, but after about 10 mins, I knew Matt was a wonderful, smart and most of all, funny guy. I am not going to lie, he was a bit nervous in the beginning, but after a few jokes and laughs, Matt was like an old pro in front of my lens. I actually had no idea that I can still hang with a high school senior! I always thought I was a bit too old and un-cool for them :) Well, Matt, thanks for hanging out with an "old dude" like me *wink*













1 comment:

brionyskerjance said...

i'm loving the second to the last shot. awesome angle.