Augie Chang Photography: Monique & George Wedding - Outdoor Art Club, Mill Valley

Monday, August 13, 2007

Monique & George Wedding - Outdoor Art Club, Mill Valley

One of the guests talked to me during the reception. She said, "George is the nicest guy you can ever find"...and I must agree. Not only is George the nicest guy, Monique is also a very nice and chilled bride. Together, they make an awesome couple. Who said nice guys finish last?! George definitely did not finish last *wink*.

Monique wore one of the most unique wedding gowns I've ever seen. I've seen many many wedding dresses through the years, but Monique was something unique and different. We didn't have a lot of time to cover the "getting ready" portion of the day, but we were able to get a few shots in when we arrived early at the venue. I have always loved the "getting ready" portion of the day, but due to timing and such, the couple decided to not include that, which is fine, but definitely a plus if we have time to do the "getting ready" moments.

This is the first time I shot at the Outdoor Art Club in Mill Valley. Wow, it was quaint and nice. Not over the top, just simple and elegant. I would LOVE to come back here for a shoot in the near future :)

Great vendors that I worked with that evening:

Caterer: All Seasons Catering: Dina Balatti-Colby 415-497-1250
Coordinator: Bella Celebrations: Dina Balatti-Colby 415-497-1250
Floral: Patricia Gibbons 510-527-3197
Hair/Makeup: sHe Sarah Hyde 415-383-4720
























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a thrill for me to get "back home again in Indiana" to find that Augie's incredible pictures of Monique and George's wedding beat me home! Augie -- you are truly amazing. Yes; you had amazing subjects to photograph (during the wedding when I complimented your work on the engagement photos, you were gallant and told me that the couple does the work, you just try to capture it (referring to Monique and George being such great subjects, which is undeniable)), but you captured their essence, their very obvious love and commitment to each other, and the wonder of the moment. Your talent is undeniable. Thank you for posting these pictures so fast for all of us to enjoy. So many friends back here are waiting for the details of the wedding. Your pictures will help me tell the story of the beautiful bride and handsome groom on their enchanted evening.