Augie Chang Photography: Gourmet

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Gourmet

I was driving along some turnpike or some sort of interstate, guess what I saw?? my goodness! WHITE CASTLE!!! woo hoo!! how can I NOT stop by and take a picture of this "classic" joint. After seeing the movie Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle, I have to say my friends and I worship this place. If you have not seen this movie, you have to. I am not saying this movie is some kind of academy award winning flick, but it is something you want to see when you are partially drunk :)

Anyhow, after I take this jumping picture in front of White Castle, I simply turned around, and there is another favorite sinful pleasure of mine...Dunkin Donuts. Their coffee is creamy, silky and their donuts are much better than Krispy Kreme in my opinion (sorry for those KK fans!). Their donuts are rings of heaven :p (OK, I just totally exaggerated, but you get the point). So I thought to myself, man, this freeway is littered with fast food joints, left and right, up and down. How can America not be overweight with this many high calorie food choices?!

Anyhow, enjoy the pictures:



7 comments:

Dennis Bullock said...

You are a blast Augie...and I agree WC is the bomb!

Anonymous said...

Is this the same location they filmed at?

Tyler Vu said...

you're having waaaaaaaay too much fun. Take a photo of you actually eating the burger. Unless you're
a vegetarian.

Anonymous said...

I knew "Kumar" (Cal) in college, he's really a very nice guy. Glad to see you are a fan :)

PDiddy's Blog said...

That's a pretty good Jumpman Jordan!!

Anonymous said...

i swear you're a gymnast by night..... ;)

Augie Chang, Photographer said...

MsB - no, this is not the same location...I wish :)

Tyler - actually I am not a big fan of their food, but hey, it is fun to see it in person.

PDiddy/Betty - haha, I can jump some times...just fun to do that once in a while. I did gymnastic when I was 8, but I don't think that really helped.