Augie Chang Photography: Princeton, New Jersey

Friday, April 11, 2008

Princeton, New Jersey

I spent the afternoon visiting one of the top universities in the nation - Princeton. I have always wanted to go to an Ivy League school, but my grades were not all that wonderful so I had no choice. When I was young, my family moved from country to country, so I was never settled in one place, thus my grades suffered (excuses, excuses Augie!). I visited Princeton University when I was 10 year old, that is when I lived in New York but I don't remember much about it.

I walked around the campus and enjoyed the unique architecture. All of the buildings were built with stones - wonderful. The student body hums as everyone is out walking around the downtown area. I felt like going back to school once again. This little school town has a very different feel compared to Berkeley. This is what I thought to myself...they have Ralph Lauren across the campus, we (at Berkeley) has a bong store across and around the campus. I saw a student wearing stripe shorts, flip flops and a polo sweater. In Berkeley, I saw people in tye-dyed t-shirts, shaved heads and smelly Birkenstocks. What a drastic difference!

Here are some pictures that I took at and around Princeton. I ate at a pretty cool local brewery called Triumph. Food was ok, but their beer kicked butt.








1 comment:

Jenny Lee Photography said...

cool. i don't think i've ever been there.