Augie Chang Photography: Hooked

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hooked

I am not a huge fan of all the energy drinks out in the market today. Once in a while, I'll buy myself a Red Bull because I am so tired that even coffee won't help. I don't really care for the artificial chemically taste from these energy drinks but I have to admit that I do drink them.

During my trip to the east coast, I discovered a drink that is both tasty and energizing --> Enviga. It does not taste like any of the energy drinks out there, but it *should* increase energy level, however, it takes a little more time to get you there compared to Red Bull. This is actually a green tea + carbonated water drink. I love it. I am officially hooked. It is not very popular yet so it is difficult to find, but you can get them in some Targets and Safeways. I bought myself a few boxes last night ... woo hoo ... ok, I better stop drinking them, they are making me all wired now.

Oh! and this drink is *supposed* to burn calories and help you lose weight. OK, that is what I don't need :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Mike's addiction to Enviga (or as May calls it - "EnvigNa") has sucked you in too! We just bought out Target supplies today!

Anonymous said...

I wanna try one of those. Green Tea sounds tempting but it makes you lose weight???? Can it just make u lose belly fat instead???

Tyler Vu said...

Super Hot, Augie. I want to quit my job and do this full-time.