Augie Chang Photography: Jeryl

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Jeryl

Jeryl and I met at Nicole and Deron's wedding in Nestldown months ago. Jeryl was Nicole's hairstylist for the day. When I arrived, she was sitting there, so I thought she was one of Nicole's friends. Not until 15 mins later that I found out she was the hairstylist. I am such a dork sometimes.

Jeryl and I hit it off really well when we met so we decided to keep in touch as I do with many other vendors. She recently got married to her best friend David in the beautiful Wente Winery in Livermore. I wish I was her wedding photographer :( but we didn't know each other until one week before her wedding.

Jeryl and I have always talked about doing a shoot. It finally happened yesterday, we spent 5 hours together in Emeryville scouting for new locations and testing new angles. She is such a trooper. She is not a model but she was up to doing anything I tossed at her. She was willing to twist and turn in front of my camera. From the pictures, you can't tell that she is not a model!! We worked GREAT together.

Thanks Jeryl!! I had such a great time with you yesterday. We'll sure be working together in future weddings.

My brides and future brides... if you are still looking for a GREAT make-up artist and hairstylist, she is it!!!! Definitely contact her!!! Email her at jeryl.andrea@gmail.com




























I can't believe we took a picture in front of a garbage dump :) Jeryl - you are lucky that I didn't post the picture of you making faces...heh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun shots! Jeryl is so photogenic -- no fair! =)

Anonymous said...

hey! that's a familiar face! jeryl was one of my brides. it's been a long time since i saw or kept in touch with her. glad she is doing well and to see her in your fun photos. see you on sunday!