Augie Chang Photography: Dekker/Muse Events on 6th Street - Open House

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Dekker/Muse Events on 6th Street - Open House

I was happy to be invited to the Dekker/Muse Events on 6th Street Open House. Great location in the heart of SoMa. The event was to promo the space. The space is modern and stylish for any events. I heard they held corporate events to weddings there. I was there to support my friends Karen who owns Fresh Bloom and owners of the space Beth and Laura. Of course, I am here to party with my buddies and meet new ones!

Here you go, pictures below:

Curtis and Karen - the beautiful couple I met years ago at one of my couple's wedding.



Andrew from Studio MSV and Laura from Dekker/Muse




The awesome "Top 10" photographer Gene Higa :)


Wow, the power photographer crew, we have Jay, Phillip and Gene.


My good friends, Ann Hamilton and Gene Higa


If you read my previous blog post, here is the beautiful and talented Shinmin from I Dream of Cake


Beth and Laura talking to all the party people below


Beth and Laura from Dekker/Muse Events


Lucky Justin Fone


The well known wedding coordinator Morgan from Events by Morgan and Justin.




No comments: