Augie Chang Photography: 8/9/09 - Part 2 Workshop

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

8/9/09 - Part 2 Workshop

What a jam-packed day we had on this Intro to Digital Photography PART 2 workshop. We had 11 students in the workshop. The focus of this workshop was around on-location shoots. We talked about shooting groups, to shooting individual, to shooting in back-lit situation and some creative shooting. We discussed how to creatively compose a picture and what I do in each difficult situation. Fun day!

Here is a shot that I snapped of the guys shooting a group shot of the ladies. Students use each other as "models" to practice what they learned.





More group shot demonstration.



Here I have 2 students who came from Orange County to attend my workshop! Thanks OC ladies!



Janessa was our model. She is such a beautiful model and guess what? she is a mom!!





2 comments:

Catherine said...

I had a great time and have already applied some of the new things I learned! Having a ton of fun with it! Thanks for a fab workshop!

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

Not your FIRST students from OC, though!!! ; )