Augie Chang Photography: Nicole & Gabrielle

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Nicole & Gabrielle

It is peak wedding season, but it is still important to find time to connect (and have some yummy lunch) with my friends in the industry. I met up with Nicole Lisanne at her newly constructed storefront in the beautiful downtown Campbell for lunch. This is the first time I stepped into her beautiful space. Airy, bright and chic. Nicole shares a storefront with the uber talented Gabrielle , owner of Gabrielle's Bridal Atelier. Gabrielle carries a large selection of couture gowns and dresses.

Thanks to Karla, here is a picture of Nicole (left of me) and Gabrielle (right of me).



And here is Karla in the middle!



This is the beautiful space of Gabrielle's Bridal Atelier



Here is my new friend Karla :-)



No comments: